Thursday, November 01, 2007

November 1, 2007

Hacker Gord is back with a new message from Joanne.

Joanne went back to hospital on Tuesday night with an elevated temperature. After a night of waiting in an isolation room she was admitted to the Cancer ward at Pasqua Hospital on Halloween morning. After several tests and several more hours of anxious waiting, we finally found out that she has pneumonia. Luckily it was caught and treated early (even before it was known exactly what it was). There are only a couple of small spots so things aren't as bad as they could be. She is resting well and hopes to be home soon. Unfortunately she will have to stay in hospital for at least a few days.

Thanks to Eileen for all her help.

Hacker Gord

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Joanne, I know this may sound bizarre, but I was with you in my dreams on Wednesday night. I am so sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital and I hope that the anitbiotics kick the poop out of the pneamonia. I know that you are surrounded by lots of love, but here is another big hug and kiss coming your way.
Lots of Love and Prayers, Loretta

Anonymous said...

Gord,
Thanks for the update.

Jo,
I hope your hospital stay is short and that you recover from the pneumonia quickly.
Darryl

Anonymous said...

Joanne:
You have been on my mind so much in the last few days. I am SO sorry to hear of your pneumonia, but so thankful appropriate meds are now on board.
My prayer remains that our God of Love embraces you with His constant love, comfort and peace...the kind which is totally beyond our understanding, but which is, nonetheless.
Hoping your hospital stay will be over quickly, and you're back to your friendly sunbeams,
With much love,
Janice