Monday, March 12, 2007

"Week Off" Xeloda.....



It is warm and sunny in Regina, but NOT THIS NICE.... this was a photo from our Phoenix vacation last month...... the "boys" were enjoying the bumper boats....



Well, I have already completed two rounds of Xeloda, and although I definitely feel a bit crappy on the days I take the medication, it is very tolerable overall. And on this first day of my week "off" I am actually feeling quite spry for a change. I was even out for a few errands today after my bloodwork.



And it is great to be out right now in Regina, it is warm and melting everywhere, sunny and pleasant... likely temporary, but spring is in the air....

That's the update for this week, I'm hoping to continue to feel better.......

Joanne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo,
Great to get an update and to hear that you have had a great day. I hope you enjoy your week "off"....
Darryl

Anonymous said...

Joanne:
The bumper boats look like fun, I've never seen those.
So happy you are out and about enjoying the summer-like weather - it has been beautiful.
Thanks for updating your blog - what a great tool.
Take care.
P & G

apprentice said...

Great to know you ae tolerating the meds fairly well, I hope they and the bteer weather wil allow you to be out and about more.

Love as ever

anna

Anonymous said...

Dear Joanne,
Thanks for the update - we do appreciate your regular postings as we all care very much about how you are doing. Sounds like you have stabilized on the new meds and hope you feel even better after this round.
Love, Nick and Lorraine

Bill said...

I found some information about XELODA. Check it out!