Thursday, March 08, 2007

Second cycle of Xeloda


This is mom and dad's back yard in Arizona..... lovely and peaceful and warm!
I am just about through the second week of the second cycle of Xeloda. I can say with certainty that I am not feeling worse, and that is a good thing..... I think the coughing and shortness of breath might be improving, but I am still kind of limited in my activities.
Am hoping for continual improvement... it was great to see Kelly this week, she and I were working on a big "project".........also looking forward to seeing Loretta.... otherwise, it is more R and R for me, and am hoping for more functionality as the medicine continues....
Cheers - Joanne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.